Source: Web Bazooka
- To create awareness and improve the reputation of the brand.
- It is the platform for Thought Leadership and Influencer marketing.
- LinkedIn contributes tremendously to selling products/services and generating leads.
- LinkedIn acts as a Social CRM – a business can quickly get information out about the prospects who are interested in the company and its products.
- Traffic building – 90% of all the social traffic to B2B websites comes from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, with LinkedIn accounting for more than half of the traffic.
Are you and your business active on LinkedIn? Is LinkedIn helping you to grow your B2B business? Please comment below.
✅ B2B Marketing Case Studies: http://www.brandupwise.com/case-studies
✅ LinkedIn Personal Branding: https://brandupwise.com/linkedin-personal-branding/
✅ Subscribe to “LinkedIn Marketing Insights” Newsletter: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/linkedin-marketing-insights-6940509829241155584/
✅ Book an information session with us: https://calendly.com/brandupwise/strategy-consultation