1. The ratio of likes & comments to views is always greater for videos. This may be due to the fact that people appreciate the video making effort of a person than just a text post. So, if you want to increase likes and comments, using video is a good idea.
2. Hashtags are quite helpful. Like Instagram, LinkedIn has started to show content if you follow any hashtag. Using 6-10’hashtags would be helpful.
3. Interacting (liking & commenting) with other people’s content or spending quite a bit of time on LinkedIn tend to increase the engagement of your posts.
4. Connect with at least 25 new people per week preferably someone who’d be benefitted from your content.
5. LinkedIn poll always increases my engagement and reach.
6. Last but not least, good content automatically increases engagement.
Engagement increases when the first circle of connections engages with the content more. It will then be pushed to 2nd, 3rd and 3rd+ connections.