Disclaimer: There are NO ANSWERS here. ONLY QUESTIONS. Questions that you ask to think and grow yourself, your brand, and your business on LinkedIn.
The commercial value of the right question asked at the right time can be illustrated and quantified by the cost of not asking the right question.
Let me help you ask the right questions to avoid the risks, and utilise the opportunity offered by LinkedIn. These are some of the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS by our clients or our webinar attendees.
- What is LinkedIn profile optimisation? Does it help in building trust?
- Does LinkedIn really help in generating leads?
- Does sharing content on LinkedIn help me grow my business?
- How can I articulate my expertise and thoughts in text/videos on LinkedIn?
- Are videos better than text?
- Can I repeat my messages on LinkedIn? How does it impact?
- Do I need to have a clear understanding of my target market?
- How do I drive inbound leads on LinkedIn?
- I am marketing well on LinkedIn, but I still do NOT generate leads, why?
- LinkedIn groups seem to be dead. Is this still good for marketing?
- What should I focus on more to gain visibility as a business?
- Does webinar help in building my business?
- Is LinkedIn Newsletter effective?
- Does growing my network on LinkedIn bring in leads?
- How do I achieve trusted thought leader status on LinkedIn?
If you need answers to any of the questions, COMMENT the question# that you would like answer to, and I will address it one by one in the next newsletter.
B2B Marketing Case Studies: http://www.brandupwise.com/case-studies
More information on LinkedIn Personal Branding: https://brandupwise.com/linkedin-personal-branding/
Subscribe to “LinkedIn Marketing Insights” Newsletter: https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/linkedin-marketing-insights-6940509829241155584/
Book an information session with us: https://calendly.com/brandupwise/linkedin-personal-branding